The school in partnership with the family will:
• Encourage all pupils to do their best at all times.
• Encourage pupils to be as independent as possible and help develop the skills needed to move through life with confidence.
• Encourage our pupils to take care of their surroundings and others around them.
• Promote a safe and caring environment.
• Inform parents of progress at regular meetings.
• Inform parents about what the teachers aim to teach the pupils each term, through the delivery of a high quality curriculum.
• Follow the school rules.
• Work hard and make the most of every opportunity on offer.
• Use the Internet responsibly and safely.
The family in partnership with school will:
• Encourage and support pupils to complete regular homework.
• Ensure pupils attend school regularly and punctually (informing the school before 8.30am on each day of any pupil absence).
• Attend parents' evenings to discuss progress and support the school activities.
• Ensure pupils wear the correct school uniform and PE kit.
• Not place any comments on social media that are detrimental to the reputation of our school.
• Inform the school should any particular circumstances occur which may have a direct effect on pupil’s school performance.