The data provided by the DfE relates to our results as Five Islands School and is available via the links below. Please note that the data available relates to the performance of students in 2019 and before as Performance Tables have not been released for 2020.
We became Five Islands Academy on January 1st 2019. Results will appear here when they are published:
Key Stage 4 results 2020 (Centre Assessed)
- Progress 8 score = 1.14
- Average GCSE Grade = 5.4
- 83% of pupils achieved a "standard pass" (grade 4+) in both English and Maths
- 67% of pupils achieved a "strong pass" (grade 5+) in both English and Maths
- 38.9% of students were entered for the EBACC (English, Maths, Science, Geography/History and French)
- 86% of those students achieved a standard pass in all EBACC subjects.
Teacher Assessments for Key Stage 2 in 2020
- 81% of pupils are assessed as achieving the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics combined.
- 10% of pupils are assessed as achieving a higher standard in reading, writing and mathematics combined.
- Average scaled score (reading) is 104.2
- Average scaled score (mathematics) is 106
- Average progress in reading is -2.9
- Average progress in writing is -1.8
- Average progress in mathematics is -0.8