The data provided by the DfE relates to our results as Five Islands School and is available via the links below. Please note that the data available relates to the performance of students in 2018 and before.
We became Five Islands Academy on January 1st 2019. Results will appear here when they are published:
Key Stage 4 results 2019 (estimated)
- Progress 8 score = 0.3
- Attainment 8 score = 52.1
- 78.6% of pupils achieved a "standard pass" (grade 4+) in both English and Maths
- 42.9% of pupils achieved a "strong pass" (grade 5+) in both English and Maths
- 28.6% of students were entered for the EBACC (English, Maths, Science, Geography/History and French)
- 100% of those students achieved a standard pass at EBACC.
Key Stage 2 results 2019 (estimated)
- 47.4% of pupils achieved the expected standard in reading, writing and mathematics combined.
- 5% of pupils achieved a higher standard in reading, writing and mathematics combined.
- Average scaled score (reading) is 107
- Average scaled score (mathematics) is 101.2
- Average progress in reading is -0.2
- Average progress in writing is -2.1
- Average progress in mathematics is -5.1